IPstream privacy policies explain how we treat your personal data and protect your privacy when you use our Services. When you use IPstream subscription, you are trusting us with your information
We have two main services:
Information IPstreams collects
- When you are signed in, we ask for your email to create an account for you on our web.
- We collect information regarding what pages within the site that you use, how many times you look at this site and for how long, that information helps us know what types of accounts you have, where are you on my website, what information you need.
Sharing your information
- – Sharing IPstream subscriptions is prohibited. Remember, when you share information publicly, your account will be banned without a refund.
- – We do not share your personal information with companies, organizations without your explicit permission.
How we use your information
- – Improve the feature of our web to serve you
- – Located your issue and quickly solve it
- – Adjust our contents and make it more helpful for you
A cookie is a small text file used to store information about your visit to the Site. Cookies help IPstream support team optimize and improve your experience on our site by helping us deliver certain functionalities, such as website login and language settings. The cookies we use may vary over time as we continuously update and improve our site.
About this policy
From time to time we may modify our terms or any additional terms with or without notice of any such changes in our policy.